Kingscroft Logistics Ltd, 19 Kyle Road, Irvine, Ayrshire, KA12 8JN VAT Reg : 694159007
T: 01294 313348 info@removalboxes.org



LCD TV Boxes

RemovalBoxes.org is offers affordable packaging for moving LCD TV's from A to B safely. We pride ourselfs on our range of LCD boxes and hope that you can find exactly what you're looking for when it comes to keeping your TV safe.

These boxes can also be used for a wide range of products including:

  • Laptops

  • Pictures

  • Monitors


  • Boxes are supplied flatpacked for ease of storage and transport. Quickly and easily assembled by hand and sealed by tape. Natural Kraft colour. Produced from 97% recycled materials, with the remaining 3% obtained from sustainable sources. Versatile in use and ideal for sending small or large size items and components.

    Please ensure you have measured Your TV correctly



     52" LCD, Plasma TV, Picture Postal Moving Box 52" LCD, Plasma TV, Picture Postal Moving Box
    2.88 (3.46 Inc VAT)
    Quantity:




    1075mm x 170mm x 945mm Box. Supports TVs up to 52" size Including outer bezel.



     48" LCD, Plasma TV, Picture Postal Moving Box 48" LCD, Plasma TV, Picture Postal Moving Box
    2.56 (3.07 Inc VAT)





    1075mm x 170mm x 800mm Box. Supports TVs up to 48" size Including outer bezel.



     42" LCD, Plasma TV, Picture Postal Moving Box 42" LCD, Plasma TV, Picture Postal Moving Box
    2.13 (2.56 Inc VAT)
    Quantity:

    960mm x 170mm x 660mm Box. Supports up to 42" size including outer bezel.

    960mm x 170mm x 660mm up to a 42" tv


     36" LCD, Plasma TV, Picture Postal Moving Box 36" LCD, Plasma TV, Picture Postal Moving Box
    1.98 (2.38 Inc VAT)
    Quantity:

    850mm x 170mm x 550mm Box. Supports up to 36" size including outer bezel.


     24" LCD, Plasma TV, Picture Postal Moving Box 24" LCD, Plasma TV, Picture Postal Moving Box
    1.89 (2.27 Inc VAT)
    Quantity:

    560mm x 170mm x 380mm Box. Supports up to 24" size including outer bezel.

    LCD TV Box Packs


     15mm - 25mm Foam Corner 15mm - 25mm Foam Corner
    0.11 (0.13 Inc VAT)
    Quantity:

    100mm foam corner ideal to fit around the corner of items with the measuruments of 15mm to 25mm


     25mm - 35mm Foam Corner 25mm - 35mm Foam Corner
    0.16 (0.19 Inc VAT)
    Quantity:

    100mm foam corner ideal to fit around the corner of items with the measuruments of 25mm - 35mm


     35mm - 45mm Foam Corner 35mm - 45mm Foam Corner
    0.17 (0.20 Inc VAT)
    Quantity:

    100mm foam corner ideal to fit around the corner of items with the measuruments of 35mm - 45mm


     45mm - 60mm Foam Corner 45mm - 60mm Foam Corner
    0.26 (0.31 Inc VAT)
    Quantity:

    100mm foam corner ideal to fit around the corner of items with the measuruments of 45mm - 60mm


     60mm - 80mm Foam Corner 60mm - 80mm Foam Corner
    0.28 (0.34 Inc VAT)
    Quantity:

    100mm foam corner ideal to fit around the corner of items with the measuruments of 60mm - 80mm




    Quickshop
    Terms & Conditions     Privacy Policy     Cancellation Policy
    All content copyright Kingscroft Logistics 2017 ©

    Boxes London Moving Abroad Boxes Moving Boxes